Readers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Update

Good Evening!! Sorry it's been a couple days since I did a life update. I have not worked out this weekend except for cleaning the house yesterday. I do plan on working out for 30 minutes tonight. My daughter had some friends over so it was pizza for dinner last night and waffles for breakfast today. We had a late lunch of hamburgers so we probably will not eat dinner. I did go to the grocery store and spent a ton but I saved $59.00 with coupons!! I know some people save way more but that is a record for me. I am trying to save more but I went way off budget for groceries. I am hoping these last 3 weeks!!! I am secretly saving for a Disney trip and I am spending my trip money on groceries!! lol I guess we gotta eat though. That's all I have on the home front.

Thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment