Readers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Life Update

Good Evening!! Sorry it's been awhile since I have updated. Life has been super busy and of course my blog was what I pushed to the back. My past weekend was busy every day and now this week we have something every day but Wed and Fri. My scale didn't budge this week and I know why....We ate out TOO much and I did too LITTLE exercise. Yep, I admit it! I was not good. Well, you see my niece is getting married next year and I have my 20th wedding anniversary in Oct. I want to lose 80 pounds for both of these events. I've got to get busy and stop putting everything first! I have got to make time for my exercise and I have got to cook healthy meals. I have put it out there for the world to see. I can do this but I will have to do it. I can't blame anyone but ME!!! I just wanted to share my defeats this week and let it be known that I have not given up. I will succeed!! I know I can!!

Stay tuned...it may be a couple days....

2 comments:

  1. Remember that you and your working out and eating right come first. You must work other things around THAT. Not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true!! That is my goal!! I have to put working out and eating right FIRST!!
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete