Readers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Exercise for today

Yeah! I completed my 30 minutes of exercise today!! It was actually 32 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus tonight. I know that is not a real workout for some people but I was sweaty and got winded doing it. I am quite overweight and have not really exercised consistently for a long time. I was going to the gym and trained with the trainer but due to trying to save $$ we cancelled our membership because we were going to work out at home. Well, that has been 2 months I think and I can count on one hand how many times I worked out. That is the past and now I am focusing on today and planning for tomorrow. It had been 253 (I think that is the correct #) days since I last worked out on the Fit Plus! YIKES!! I had gained 23 pounds!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!! (Yes, I am yelling) I keep telling myself that some of that is because of the hysterectomy that I had done a little over a year ago. I had lost weight right after the surgery but then next thing I knew I had gained 20 pounds!! No more excuses though. I have got to focus and get those 20 off plus a 70 more by the wedding and my wedding anniversary. I can do it. It is all about eating healthy and exercising. We all know this but we look for reasons to cheat, excuses anything to not take the blame. Well, I am to blame. All those cheeseburgers, cokes, cookies, and fried foods all the time is what I did. I can do this!! If you are reading this and going through your own weighloss journey or you have finished yours, let me know. I would love to know how you are doing.

So on the Wii fit plus there is an activity called Rhythm Parade. Let me tell you. It is a good little work out. It gets your arms going and you are marching to the beat. You use the nun chuck and wii control to get the symbol. By the end I was tired, I did this next to last. Also the step and hula hoop get my heart up. Now to some people this may be nothing but it was something to me and the way I look at it I did 30 minutes of movement!!

After my workout I drank 2 big glasses of water and fixed my lunch for tomorrow. That way in the morning I can cook my breakfast and eat before work.

Tomorrow's Plan
Breakfast -- 2 scrambled eggs (with Pam spray) & 2 slices of bacon (lean center cut)
Snack -- banana
Lunch -- turkey sandwich with lettuce and tomato & chips
Dinner -- Roast beef, mashed potatoes, biscuits & green beans

I feel good tonight and from what I hear after 14 days something becomes a habit. So 13 more days to go.

Thanks again tonight for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment