Readers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Disney May 2010 Trip Report -- Part 3

Good Evening!!

Let's see..We were walking to the monorail when we stopped yesterday. I just love staying at a monorail resort. After a quick ride on the red monorail, we arrived at Magic Kingdom.


Then the most glorious sight ever!!!


You guessed it! The Castle!!! I think I cry every time I see it and some of the commercials even make me cry.

Here are some of our highlights and some storm clouds that passed by.









The following morning after a great night of sleep. Jamie and Al are all ready to go.


Jamie needed one more piece of chocolate to get her day started. Yes, I feed her breakfast but there is always room for chocolate.


We head out to go to Animal Kingdom.



Yes a brief rain shower popped up but it was over very quickly. By the time we got to the Animal Kingdom it was sunny.


We decided to walk through Rainforest Cafe since my family had never been to one. I had been to one in another city years ago.






I like this picture of Al busy filming and Jamie checking out the map.


Here are some highlights from our day.



Disney Ducks!!


They are in front of the mister fan. They are saying it feels COOL!!



I love this picture. So calming.



That's the end to a great day at Animal Kingdom. The next day we headed to Epcot.





The line to SpaceShip Earth was short so we jumped in line for one of my favorite rides.



Next it is time for Figment.




Onward to Living with the land. I love this ride too. I find it very fascinating and I hope to one day do the behind the scene tour.






Here are some other highlights to our day at Epcot.









We decide that we are hungry and missing the Polynesian so what else to do but to head on over there. The Polynesian is our favorite resort and we love all the food options there.



Our plans were to meet our friends at Animal Kingdom for EMH so that is where we headed. Here is a picture of them arriving. It looks like she is helping him walk. I am not sure what that is all about.


We had alot of fun with them. We rode Kali and got soaking wet.


The next day we checked into Port Orleans - French Quarter for our last day at Disney. This day we just explored the resort and relaxed.








There's the smiling and texting again.









Our time at Disney ends, we say good bye and head home.


That's the end of the 2010 trip report. Thanks so much for dropping by.

Until next time, Have a Magical Day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment