Readers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life Update

Good Evening!! It's been a busy, busy weekend (and last week was busy too). It was nice though and I got alot done but I am tired.

My niece is having a baby boy in about 9 weeks (or is it 10 weeks) and we had 2 showers this weekend. It was a ton of fun seeing everyone and all the adorable baby stuff. I can't wait for her to have him. She will make a wonderful mother!!

Last night after the first baby shower, I made this snack that we tried at the shower. It has chex cereal, m&m, peanuts, pretzels then melted almond bark. Once it hardens you break it up and put it in a container. It is very yummy and so easy to make.

This morning I made sausage casserole for breakfast.
  • 2 cans of crescent rolls
  • 1 roll of sausage
  • 1 block of cream cheese.
  • Put 1 can of crescent rolls in a pan. I use a glass casserole pan and spray with Pam spray.
  • Brown sausage and drain.
  • Then mix with cream cheese in pan until melted and mixed together.
  • Put on top of the dough (it is not cooked) and top with 2nd can of crescents.
  • Bake as directed on the crescent can. I have to put mine on the lower rack for a few minutes to get the bottom brown).

For dinner I put chicken breast and baked beans in the crock pot. They were not very tasty so I will not be doing that again.

My goal for this week is to exercise 5 times and to cook dinner every night.

At this point, I don't have anything planned this week until Saturday. I have a Disney Vacation Presentation scheduled for Saturday. I am looking forward to a quiet week.

Thanks for dropping by!!

Until next time, have a Magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment