Readers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Midweek update

Good Evening!! The week is half over. I am so ready for a quiet weekend. Today was pretty good food wise. Let me tell you about it.

Breakfast -- honey nut cheerios with 2% milk
Snack -- banana
Lunch -- grilled chicken fettuccine
Dinner -- turkey sandwich

I got sick about 30 minutes after lunch so I didn't feel good all afternoon or tonight. I have heard many people talk about having a stomach virus and I really, really hope that I don't have it. I am still feeling kinda queasy so I am taking it easy tonight and drinking lots of fluids. I am hoping that and my bland dinner will help me.

On a good note...my wonderful daughter got straight A's on her report card!! I am such a proud mom!!

I am going to start the 2010 Disney Trip Report tonight so please check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment