Readers

Monday, November 7, 2011

September 2009 Disney Trip - Part 3

Good Evening!!!

Okay...Where were we?? That's right you were having your photo pass picture taken at the Epcot entrance. So it was a beautiful sunny day and we are exploring Epcot. What did we ride first? Spaceship Earth, of course! I love this ride too. Have you noticed that I love almost all the rides at Disney? I can't help it. They are all so good. Anyway...We got in line for Spaceship earth and we traveled back in time.






After we safely made it back, we traveled on to see a close friend called Figment.
I-M-A-G-I-N-A-T-I-O-N......IMAGINATION... A dream....can be... a dream come true
Yes, we were going to ride Journey into Imagination.







After our fun with Figment, it was time to make our way to Mexico for lunch.


We ate chips and salsa then our yummy meals. I don't remember exactly what we had but I do remember it was very good. I was worried about this restaurant since I had read good and bad reviews but it was wonderful!!! We then went on a Gran Fiesta Tour with Donald Duck and what a time we had.


We continued to explore Epcot.........




Then it was time to head back to the resort to rest up for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. 




Good - Bye Epcot!! See you soon......We arrived back at the Polynesian Resort, rested, and got ready for the party.





We are waiting for the monorail to pick us up and take us to the party. I am going to stop here for the night.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Until next time, Have a Magical Day!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment