Readers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Disney Vacation Presentation

Good Evening!! I just wanted to share some information about the Disney Vacation Presentations that I am doing. My good friend Ava hosted one for me tonight at her home. It was so much fun and we had a great turn out. Basically, what happens is I show a short video, we play some games, I go over current specials, We have some snacks and I answer questions. It is very casual and I even have activities for the kids. Here are some pictures of our evening.

My friend Ava before the party!!


Ava's two precious daughters who were very excited about the party!!


Everybody (sorry I cut Billy off -- his hand is on the side table..oops) during the Disney Trivia Game.


Our yummy snacks!!

Thanks again Ava for allowing me in your home and thanks so much to everyone who came!!

If you are in the Tipton County, Shelby County or North Mississippi area and would like to have me in your home for a Disney Vacation Presentation, please email me at Reena@dreamcometruevacations.com or call me at 1-888-MICKEY8 ext 706.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment