Readers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Update

Good afternoon!! Sorry I didn't finish my Monday post after my workout. My Internet went out and was out all night. I did a 20 minute Denise Austin workout tape and I drank a slim fast shake afterward. Then I drank 2 more glasses of water. I met all my goals!! Yeah.

Now on with today. For breakfast I had a cup of oatmeal and 2 slices of lean bacon center cut. Lunch was a salad with chicken. I have had 2 glasses of water and I am working on my next 2. I use a tervis cup that is 16 oz. It keeps my water really cold. I plan on cooking the tuna pasta dish with green beans for dinner. I will need to get in another snack of some sort today. I am under my calories per My Fitness Pal.

I will check back in later to let you know how the rest of the afternoon and evening goes.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment