Readers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Update

Good Evening!! It was a great day!! I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. I am sleeping in on Saturday!!

Here's my goals for today:

Breakfast: chick filet a chicken biscuit
Lunch: grilled chicken salad
Dinner: chicken salad

I am on a salad kick right now. Hubby and I went to the grocery store after work and I bought a premade cobb salad for lunch tomorrow. I did buy some frozen meals for lunch next week. I am feeling good.

I just finished my 20 minute workout on my Wii Exerbeat. I really like this workout game. It is fun. Today I did a latin dance workout. It really works your waist and abs. It doesn't seem like you would get tired but you do.

I tracked all my meals and exercise today.
I drank my 4 glasses of water.
I did not cook today :-(
I did get in my exercise!!

That's about all there is tonight. I took a antihistamine for allergy symptoms I am having so I am getting very sleepy. hehe

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment