Readers

Monday, January 2, 2012

Lunch update

Good Evening! Well, I ended up cooking Bear Creek Cheddar Broccoli Soup and I added some chopped up potatoes. Then I cooked some chicken tenders for some protein and rolls. I had a cup of soup, 2 chicken tenders and 1.5 rolls plus 2 glasses of water.

I am having a peanut butter sandwich with fruit cup for dinner and 2 glasses of water.

I have logged all my food into My Fitness Pal.

I also updated my goals on My fitness pal and I entered my weight today.
15 minutes of exercise  --- not yet but I plan on doing this at 7:00
Track food-- Yes
4 - 8 oz glasses of water -- will met this with dinner
Cook 5 meals per week -- I cooked breakfast and lunch today so 2 down
Lunch from home 4 days a week -- lunch was at home today since I was off so I will count that.

I will be back on later to cap the day!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment