Readers

Monday, January 16, 2012

I am still alive.....

Good Evening!! Sorry that I left you all high and dry....I have no excuse except I was too lazy to log on. I know, how sad is that. Well, the good thing is I have been logging my food into My Fitness Pal except for this weekend but I went back today and updated that. I had slacked on my exercise over the weekend too. I let my laziness take over. I just did a short but powerful workout on my new exercise bike. I bought it online from Walmart. It was $89.00 and I was worried about the quality. We picked it up at our local store today. My hubby put it together and I worked out. I am shamed to admit that my little ride about killed me. I rode for 1.02 miles which was like 7 minutes. I was huffing and puffing. I know I am fat and out of shape but holy smokes!! It is bad. My goal is to double my time to 15 minutes by next week. I can do this!! I eventually want to get to where I am riding it 30 minutes in the morning and evening so I have an hour workout. The quality seemed fine. It's $89.00 bike and it logs your time, calories and speed so I think it is fine for the money.

I have almost finished a new book. It's called Eat to Live. It is very good and makes you think about what you are putting in your body. Check it out. I bought it for my nook for like $10.00.

I have been taking my daughter to practice her driving. I can't believe that in less than 1 month she will be 16. She is improving but is still nervous.

I can't think of anything else that is happening. I will be posting some vacation specials later so check them out.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment