Today, We went to the grocery store and we bought lots of healthy things.
Here are some items:
- bag of apples
- Cinnamon raisin bread
- 2% milk
- mixed nuts by planters called nutrition energy (very yummy snack)
- lots of healthy soup for lunches
- mix to make some homemade soup
- beans to make 12 bean soup
- canned vegetables, beans, and peas
- fresh broccoli
- green peppers
- baby carrots
- Alfredo sauce (I know it is not perfect but it is a quick meal and I add broccoli and mushrooms to it)
Now with my water in hand. I can move on. It snowed last night and this morning here. We got a nice layer probably around 2 inches. I know that is not much for some areas but we are not use to snow. It melted on the roads so all was good there. It is almost all melted on the ground. :-( I hope we get some more later in the month. I would love a white Christmas. I don't ever remember it snowing on Christmas.
I didn't get my work out in today since we went shopping so tomorrow will be a really good one.
Well, it's getting late so I am going to call it a night.
Thanks for dropping by!!