Readers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas GIft Ideas

Do you know what your kids or kids at heart want for Christmas this year?? I do! I do!!
Of course, they want a trip to Walt Disney World!! There are several great offers that can save you lots of money!! Why don't you contact me at Reena@dreamcometruevacations.com or 1-888-MICKEY8 ext 706 for pricing and more information.



For all your beach lovers out there Atlantis - Paradise Island, Bahamas is the perfect, most awesome place for them. They would love to open a gift to Atlantis. Atlantis is having some incredible specials right now too!! They have everything from great restaurants, beautiful beaches, shopping, water park, programs for children, dance club, and so much more. Contact me for more information and pricing!! 

Remember my services are FREE to you and I take care of everything for you but the packing!!

I can't wait to help you so send me an email today!!

Thanks so much!!

Reena

No comments:

Post a Comment