Readers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Happy Weekend!!

Good Evening!! I hope you had a great weekend. I did. I didn't do a whole lot and it was just perfect. It rained all day today so it was a nice day to stay in. I have worked on some vacations and work stuff. I played a little Wii. I did a little laundry and I cleaned up the kitchen. Nothing too exciting. I go tomorrow to get my crown started from my root canal. I am ready to have this done.

We ate kinda bad Saturday and Sunday. We had some bad things in the house so I cooked them so we can get them out of the house. My plan is to make sure I buy very little to none packaged quick meal stuff. I know that stuff is so bad for us but I had relied on it for so long for quick meals. I am going to make better meals for us.

I still have some meat in the freezer. So here are some dinners that we will be having this week.

-- roast beef, potatoes, and carrots
-- spaghetti with meat marina sauce
-- sauteed chicken with mushroom and onions over bow tie pasta
-- chicken and rice
-- boxed dinner chicken and biscuits
-- oven baked fish with rice
-- grilled chicken with rice

I have the following vegetables to add with our meals broccoli, corn, and green beans.

I don't know what I will be doing for lunches and breakfast. I get paid this week so I need to run to the store to pick up stuff for those meals.

I plan on walking on the treadmill and/or doing one of my exercise games on Wii.

I think that is all I have tonight.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment