I had to contact my doctor today for refill on my high blood pressure medicine. Well, they gave me a 1 month supply and said that I have to come in next month. I scheduled the appointment for Jan 17th so I have 6 weeks. Okay..I really have got to be serious this time. I am always saying tomorrow, next week, next month. If I don't get my act together I will be on medicine for cholesterol and who knows what else.
I know it's only 6 weeks but I want to lose weight and get my blood work numbers nearer to normal.
So I am setting the following goals:
- I will not eat any fried foods.
- I will eat at least 5 fruit/vegetables every day.
- I will exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
- I will drink no more than 1 small glass or tea/coke a day preferably none.
- I will blog about my progress daily.
I can and will do this!!!
Thanks for dropping by!!!