Readers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Friday!!

Good Evening! I hope everyone is doing good. It's been a nice evening. Jamie is off to a friend's house for the night. Al and I ate pizza and watched a movie. Nothing too exciting but it was a nice night.

I had to contact my doctor today for refill on my high blood pressure medicine. Well, they gave me a 1 month supply and said that I have to come in next month. I scheduled the appointment for Jan 17th so I have 6 weeks. Okay..I really have got to be serious this time. I am always saying tomorrow, next week, next month. If I don't get my act together I will be on medicine for cholesterol and who knows what else.

I know it's only 6 weeks but I want to lose weight and get my blood work numbers nearer to normal.

So I am setting the following goals:
  • I will not eat any fried foods.
  • I will eat at least 5 fruit/vegetables every day.
  • I will exercise for at least 30 minutes every day.
  • I will drink no more than 1 small glass or tea/coke a day preferably none.
  • I will blog about my progress daily.
Okay. There you have it. I have my lab results from my physical earlier this year so I will compare them to my new results next month.

I can and will do this!!!

Thanks for dropping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment