Readers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

End of the Weekend Update

Good Evening!! The weekend has come to an end. It's been a nice weekend. We just finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides. I love Johnny Depp.

This morning we went to a local restaurant to have breakfast. We got there at 10:30 to find out that on Sundays they only serve breakfast til 10:30. So we had to have lunch. It was yummy but I was so craving breakfast food. For dinner I cooked some 15 bean soup. It smelled wonderful all afternoon and it tasted so yummy. Here's a picture.



While the soup was cooking and before we watched the movie, I did some Disney Trip planing. Remember I told you that October 2013 we are planning on taking our daughter and her 2 friends to Walt Disney World to celebrate their high school graduation. I have priced the trip out several different ways and I think we have decided a 1 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Towers is the way to go for us. It will give us 2 bathrooms, a separate bedroom and enough pull outs in the living room for the girls. Plus her friends have never stayed on site so what better way to show them then to stay in a Magic Kingdom View room. I priced it and it falls in our budget. I am now trying to figure out which dining plan to do. I think we will do the quick service dining plan because we don't want to be running to dining reservation times the whole trip but we still want 1 or 2 sit down dinners. I am trying to figure out cost of food not included in the dining plan and the food for the drive down.

My hubby has been laughing at me that I am planning this trip that is a little under 2 years out. What can I say??

On top of that I am trying to figure out taking our family next year Oct 2012.

I will keep you posted on everything.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment