Readers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy Wednesday!!

Good Evening!! I just have to share that last week I set a goal to exercise 90 minutes for the next week. I did it!! YEAH!! My next goal is to do 150 minutes. I feel better. My weight is slowly dropping too.

I am sticking with it and I will make it!! I know I can.

Our good friends welcomed their sweet baby girl this morning!! We stopped by and saw her at the hospital tonight. She is just precious!! I send out a big congratulations to Brad & Katya!! And I know Kaylee will make a wonderful big sister!!

I am ready for the holidays. All my presents finally arrived. I can now rest and enjoy the holidays.

Friday, I am going to have a spa day and I can't wait. I have a massage scheduled and a fiji scalp treatment that sounds heavenly.

Well, I don't have anything else.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment