Readers

Monday, December 5, 2011

Rainy Monday Mid Day Update

Good Afternoon! I am at lunch so I thought I would post a real quick update.

So today I went and got my temporary crown. It was easy and feels fine. My real one should be ready in about 2 weeks so maybe before Christmas.

Today, food wise I have been a little bad. I need to go to the store for breakfast and lunch foods.

Breakfast was a chicken biscuit from Chick-fil-a and some coffee from home.
Lunch was a bowl of chili and baked potato from Back Yard Burger.
Dinner plan is spaghetti, garlic bread and corn. Then I will have left overs for lunch tomorrow. I am also planning on baking some muffins for breakfast tomorrow.

I will also exercise tonight.

I will post again tonight to let you know how dinner and exercise goes.

Let me know how you are doing on your weighloss plans or if you are in maintance let me know how you did it. I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment