Readers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mid Day Tuesday Update

Just thought I would do a quick update while I am on lunch.  Sorry I didn't update last night, I went to bed early. I ended up cooking chicken and biscuits (very similar to chicken and dumplings except with biscuits).

Here is my menu for today:

Breakfast -- wild berry muffin that I baked last night
Lunch -- BBQ sandwich and baked beans
Dinner -- I put a roast, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms with gravy in the crockpot this morning.

I am doing good on my no fried foods but I need to work more to get my fruit and veggies in. I am going to the store tomorrow to stock up on bananas, apples, sandwich stuff, etc.

That's all I have for now. I gotta get back to work since my lunch is over.

Thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment