Readers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Disney Trip May 2011 -- Part 2

Good Evening! Sorry it's been several days. I am feeling much better from my root canal. I go Monday for my crown (or to start it). On with the report....

Where were we??? Oh Yes, we left Haunted Mansion and we were heading to our dinner reservation. You have been wondering around Magic Kingdom for a few days (wouldn't that be wonderful?). So here are some hints to where we are eating dinner.




 Our view while we waited to be called.


Any guesses? It was The Plaza. It was our first time eating there and we loved it. Here are some pics of the inside and our food. It was really hot that day and we drank ALOT. You will notice all the glasses on the table.







After we ate our yummy food, we explored Magic Kingdom some more. I miss Toon Town but I am excited about the New Fantasy Land.









The new castle show is pretty awesome!! Well that was the night for us, we headed back to the resort.

The next day was out Star Wars Weekend day. So off to Hollywood Studios for us!!



This lady was so funny! Al was taping and she did this long speech. She was great!!

We enjoyed this street performance last year. We didn't watch them for long this day.

Yes, it was EXTREMELY crowded but we knew it would be. Remember I plan and look at the projected crowd levels.



We took an afternoon break because we wanted to come back for Hoopla and Al brought a tripod thing so he could tape it better. Here he is acting like a warrior with it. LOL



Jamie's sad face since even though we got there way early for the show we still were far back. They moved the stage this year and I did like the more open area. 


I love this picture of Jamie and me.


Al preparing to tape the show.


After the show we went exploring, we didn't get to ride a whole lot due to crowds but we hit our favorites.





Jamie at CSR. We loved these big chairs.

This was our room.

The next day we decided to drive to Cocoa Beach. 



 A cruise ship

 Ron Jon Surf Shop


It was HUGE!!



 Our souvenirs from Ron Jon's

 Some presents we bought for friends.

 That evening we ate dinner at Maya Grill at CSR. We are waiting for them to call us for our reservation.


 I love this picture of Jamie being silly!!

 They sang to me for my birthday!!

 One of the beautiful chairs in the lobby.


Here are some pictures of the grounds of CSR. It is a beautiful resort. 




Time for Animal Kingdom......




Jamie is sad because she hates 3D movies. I love this show. 


 The Lion King Show


We ate dinner at Yak & Yeti. It was wonderful!!





After dinner we rested some at the resort then we headed to Epcot to watch some fireworks. 











Jamie with her build a lightsabre.

Our time at Disney is over and we are heading home. Even though we love Disney, we are ready to get home to our beds and kitties.



That's all of our 2011 Disney trip. We did decide that the heat and crowds were a little much for us so we will probably not be back in the summer again. We really enjoy the fall months at Disney.

So when will our next trip be......I know we are taking Jamie and some friends their senior year on fall break so that will be Oct 2013 (scary that my baby will be a senior in 2 years). We are planning on staying in the new Art of Animation family suites so we have plenty of room. Now, I hope to squeeze in a trip next year Oct 2012 at the Polynesian. I am trying to save up for that one but as you know I have had some tooth issues which is going to cost me almost $1,000 so there goes a big chunk of my saving for the trip. My goal is to stick to my budget so we can go. I will keep you posted on my savings progress and my weight loss progress. I am still a work in progress.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Until next time, have a Magical day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment