Readers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday (10/25/11) Update

Good Evening!!

I have to start with I am so proud of myself!! We went to the park and I walked 1.5 miles!! Yeah!! I did good food wise too so I feel good about today overall!!

We record a couple shows on Tuesday. One is the new show with Tim Allen called Last Man Standing. I just love this show. It is very funny and reminds me alot of his old show Tool Time. If you haven't seen it yet, try and catch it.

The rest of this week and weekend are going to be busy but I will try to get another Disney post in soon and I want to try and post every day on my status. I think the next Disney post will be our 2008 trip and then I have a special edition Disney post soon.

I am off to watch my recorded copy of Biggest Loser.

Thanks for dropping by.

Until next time, Have a Magical Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment