Readers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Monday (10/24/11) Update

Just a update from Monday --- It was a great day. I kept my portions in great control for breakfast and lunch but we were running late from work and errands so what did we do??? We went to a local Mexican eatery for some extra yummy food! Did I eat HEALTHY you ask? Nope, not at all unless you count the lettuce and tomatoes on my food. Okay, I screwed up! So today is a new day, and I am prepared for healthy eating and exercise today!!

Breakfast today was 1 1/2 pancake with very little syrup and ice cold water.
The lunch plan is grilled chicken breast and some pasta.
The snack plan is fruit cup.
The dinner plan is chicken and some type of sides.
Also the exercise plan today is to do some zumba at lunch (yes at work!!) and walking in the park tonight when I get home.

Let's see if I can keep it on track today better than yesterday. I will post an update to let you all know.

Travel Reminder -- Don't forget the Disney Free Dining Special ends the 29th so if you are thinking of going to Disney this fall or winter please let me know so I can get a quote to you!! You can email me at Reena@dreamcometruevacations.com or call me at 1-888-MICKEY8 ext 706.

Thanks for dropping by!!

Until next time, Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment