Readers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

November 2008 - Disney Trip - Part 3

Good Morning!! I am sitting here listening to Four Park * One World Walt Disney World CD and it is so WONDERFUL. I feel like I am "at home" aka WDW!! Thanks to my friends Brad & Katya for getting me this.

On to the story....Last time we were getting on the boat at the Contemporary Resort Marina and we were heading off on an adventure.





Any ideas on where we are???? Let me give you a few more hints.....





Still don't know... One more hint...


Yes, It's the Wilderness Lodge!! I love the feel of this hotel. We have never stayed here but we have explored it on this trip and we had friends stay there years later so we got to see the rooms. More about that in a future trip!! So here are some more interior pictures.




One more exploration before we head to a park.....


Anyone know where this is?? It's the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian and my picture doesn't do it any justice. Now, for some reason that is the only picture I can find of the resort but we walked all around. Maybe I will find them later.

Now once our Resort Adventures were over, we headed over to Magic Kingdom. It's my favorite park!! I love Magic Kingdom. We didn't stay long but we wanted to hit some favorite rides!!



Splash Mountain and Astro Orbiter are NOT my favorite rides. In fact, I am too BIG of a CHICKEN to even try. I do however walk through the Splash Mountain with my family then I hit the "Chicken Exit" when they are ready to load. The Chicken Exit is a very cool thing that Disney does. You can walk through all the rides then if you are too scared to ride there is a nice safe exit for you to leave when the rest of the party gets on the ride. This next one is a favorite of mine...Paging Mr. Tom Morrow!!


It's Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover or otherwise known as TTA!!

Well, I gotta stop for now...what will the rest of the day bring?

Thanks for dropping by!!

Until next time, have a Magical Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment