Readers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday 10/23/11

Good Evening!! It's been a great day. I watched my portions and exercised so I feel good about all of that.

I weighed in this morning and let's just say that I do not EVER want to see that number again. I am moving on and not lingering on that because next Sunday the number will be lower!!

I cooked all 3 meals today and that in itself is a great accomplishment. You see we as in my family eat out way to much so I am trying to save money and eat better by making sure I cook almost all of our meals at home.

For breakfast today, I made blueberry muffins and coffee.

You see the Mickey Mouse and Minnie salt and pepper shaker. Good friends of ours gave me this as a present last year. I really do love Walt Disney World. I will talk more about all the Disney items in my house as I go along.

For lunch I made spaghetti, corn on the cob and garlic bread.


After lunch we went to my niece's birthday party at a local indoor playground. I had 1 cupcake there. I didn't take any pictures of it.

For dinner I fixed chicken, rice with broccoli, green beans, and homemade biscuits.

An hour or so after dinner, I did my workout that the trainer set up for my husband and I. It kicked my butt AGAIN!! Those dang lunges!! Well, I survived it and then we watched The Walking Dead on AMC. So we had never watched that show and last weekend (I think) they had a marathon of season 1 then the premiere of season 2. Well, we got sucked into it and watched them all. I really like the series and will continue to watch it.

I want to work on less sodas and more water. I will get there though. I am trying to take it one meal at a time.

Enough about food and exercise...let's discuss Disney!! My friends think I am a little obsessed with Disney. We redid our kitchen last year and I have quite a few Disney items. I thought I would show you guys. If you notice in all the above pictures of food, the forks have Mickey heads on them. The sets were both gifts from close friends. Plus the salt and pepper shaker that is Mickey & Minnie.

I also have Walt Disney World maps hanging in my dinning room area along with pictures of our trips along with a very cool set of pink Mickey Mouse chop sticks from China that friends got me last year.


We decorated our house for Halloween end of last month. I know it was early but we really like Halloween. Here are some pictures.


We have some other small decorations but I didn't get pictures.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Until next time, Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment