Readers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Life and New Trip

Good Evening! I am still struggling on my weight loss/get health lifestyle. I am going to get there but it is taking me some time. I got off track and have been unable to get back.

Last week I was in Dallas for a business trip with my day job and I ate out the entire trip. I have been hearing about the whole 30 and this seems like a very healthy way to eat and it would be good for my blood sugar. I am going to keep researching.

Exercise has been mostly nothing but a couple bike rides a week. I have got to get back to every day!!

So my new plan is at least 15 minutes on my bike 7 days a week for the next 2 weeks then bump it up to 20 minutes for 2 weeks and so forth.

For food..I am going to continue to research Whole30 and make a decision on Friday.

Now on with the fun stuff...DISNEY!!! This week we booked our next Disney trip and it will be over Christmas!! I know it is going to be crazy packed but I am researching and watching videos/reading trip reports and it seems that if you go with a plan it can be managed. I can't wait!!

We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a Preferred room which is in the Alligator Bayou which is the same room that we had in October 2012.



This will be our longest trip ever! We will have 6 day tickets so we have plenty of time to explore. I have already started planning my days based on the crowd levels.

I think that is about all I have for now.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment