Readers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Costumes and Window Decorations...Oh My!

Remember in my Fall Break trip report where I was telling you about my friend that I didn't know that I finally met in person at Disney during the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party? Of course, you do!!

Well, her husband dressed up as Russell from UP and he was incredible!! Here are some pictures.




 
 
So when you plan your trip to Disney for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party, make sure you plan a very cool costume to wear!!
 
Also another thing, don't forget to bring items to decorate your Disney Resort Window. You can't use tape or write on the windows though. We use suction cups to hold everything up.
 
Here is the window from Halloween
 


Here is the window for Star Wars Weekends and celebrating my birthday


 
I can't wait to decorate for Christmas this year.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment