Readers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Can you eat healthy at Walt Disney World???

You may be wondering this as you plan or think about planning your WDW trip so let me assure you that YES you can eat healthy at WDW.

If you have been following my blog, then you know that I have struggled with my weight and I am in the process of losing weight. I always try to check out what the menus have to offer.

Here is the link to view all the restaurants and the menus that are available. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/listing/?sortBy=nG:hasDiningExperienceFacet&fv_963905=on

There are fruit stands in each of the parks. There are many places that offer salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, veggie sandwiches, and you can even pick carrots or apple slices instead of french fries. Most table service locations offer vegetarian options as well along with lean meat healthy options.

If you pick one of the dining plans in your Magic Your Way Package, then you can pick fruit for your snacks and alot of times you can order fruit for your dessert. Even if there is not fruit plate offered on the menu, ask the waiter/waitress. I find that Disney is usually willing to help you when they can.

I hope this helps you with your plans and feel free to message me or email me at Reena@dreamcometruevacations.com if you need any help or more information on a WDW vacation.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment