Readers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Life and other travels.....

It's been a little while since I posted on my life journeys. I am still struggling with the weight. I am still riding my bike but had been absent for awhile but I am getting back on track.

My daughter is traveling to France with her high school French Club in July. I am so excited for her and it is coming up quick.



While she is gone the hubby and I will be taking a quick beach trip and I can not wait!! Sun, Sand, Water and my wonderful husband. What more could a girl want??

 
My goal is to lose 20 pounds by then! I got to get my butt in gear!
 
As you know from my previous postings, we are going to Disney in December. Well, we are also going in May to celebrate our daughter's graduation. We are taking 2 of her friends as well. We will be doing Universal and Disney. I can't wait. Then in September we are going to Disney again for a business meeting.
 
It's a busy travel year and half for us so I need to really watch my pennies. I need to coupon more. I have started using 2 new phone apps called ibotta and Endorse. They are pretty cool and you should check them out. Basically, if you buy certain items, you upload a picture of your receipt and you save money. Easy Peasy!!
 
I think that is about all in my little world. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment