Readers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Travel Party

Good Evening!!

I am a week late doing this post. I had all intention of posting this last weekend. Well, life got in the way and I am finally getting it done TONIGHT!! :-)

I just wanted to share some great photos of the travel party that I did last Saturday afternoon. It was wonderful and I think everyone had a great time.

Here is the wonderful host, Rosy, who welcomed me in her home to do the party.



Here are a couple of shots of the attendees.




Here is a close up of the presentation board and all the fliers.



Remember if you are in the Shelby County, Tipton County or North MS area and want to host a travel party for your friends and family contact me for more information.

It's a great way to learn more about Disney and the current specials. I can even bring my laptop if you have wifi to price out vacations.



No comments:

Post a Comment