Readers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Update to the Pre-Trip Report

Good Evening!

I am so excited to say that the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets have been released.



Of course, I called tonight and ordered my families and my brother's families. That is one thing that I can check off my list.

I am so happy that it was the night I thought and my travel plan can stay exactly the same. I think we have decided (my sister in law and myself) that we will do just a 3 day ticket instead of 4. I think we will not get to Disney early enough on the 8th to use a ticket and since we are going to the party that night. We will rest some once we get there then get to the park at 4:00. Hopefully, they will be allow ticket holders in at 4:00 like years past. 

Now I am trying to decide if a discount comes out and since this is a short trip and I know there is no way we can show my brother's family everything if we should not get the park hoppers. Now, if a discount is not released then it doesn't matter because we got the park hoppers on the pin code I got for free but if a good discount comes out then I think we may just do the 3 day base tickets. I don't want to be park hopping everywhere and wear my brother's family out. I know my family will be down again but my brother's family will not so I want to show them everything but at a more leisure pace.

Decisions......

I am not going to worry about that now. It will be a little while before Disney releases another time frame since they just released this discount this week.

I think that is all on my trip for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment